NICARAGUA 15th – 22nd SEPTEMBER 2019
Matt and Taylor Knox are heading to Nicaragua in September 2019 for an incredible week of surf and mind coaching in an all-inclusive eco friendly surf resort. The goal is to immerse you in nature, culture and vitality, so you leave with more life in your mind, body, and spirit.
- Matt Griggs / Daily surf coaching, personal performance mastery sessions & Kelee meditation
- Taylor Knox / Celebrity Surf Mentor, keynote talks and all-round fun guy
- The waves are amazing and there’s something for all levels from peeling longboard points to heavy fast barrels and everything in between
- A videographer and 2 world class photographers (one who photographed the Momentum Generation trip in Mentawais, Bruno Viega) will be there to capture your adventure
- Relax and renew your adventurous soul. Each of our individually designed rooms combine modern raw materials and traditional Latin American style with indoor gardens and handpicked antique furniture
- Disconnect from your usual routine and technologies to reconnect with nature, adventure, and yourself. We provide everything you need to push your physical limits, to stimulate your mind, and to stir your soul
- Our onsite restaurant and beach bar emphasises fresh, organic ingredients procured from neighbouring farms. From breakfast, lunch, and dinner to tasty small bites, craft cocktails, and cold-pressed juices
- Fly from Australia to LAX, go through El Salvador to managua (MGA). Flight time from LAX to MGA is 6.5 hours total
- Cost $4,300USD per surfer + non surfing partners are FREE! This includes everything from the minute you exit baggage claim
- Check out where you’re going: http://malibupopoyo.com/
It’s first come first serve until it’s booked full. It’s a $500USD deposit to hold your spot. Note price does not include flights or travel insurance.
This tour is now sold out.